Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Helpful websites

Some really helpful websites that I have found are:

www.babycenter.com - this site is great to join. The articles they send out are really interesting and helpful. You can join while you are pregnant and they send you monthly updates about your pregnancy and your growing baby. After you give birth, they send developmental milestones and interesting facts and articles.

www.babyuniverse.com- this site is great for ordering strollers. I am way to lazy to go to the stop and shop. Who has the time. I did a cost comparison and looked at consumer reports to guide me. I am happy to say, that I have a double stroller by Maclaren.

2 comments:

geefunk3 said...

Look at you!! Your very own website! Looks great!!

Amber said...

www.coolmompicks.com

This website was started by 2 moms (each on their 2nd child) and they search the web looking for the greatest and most fabulous items for your child. They love an eco friendly product, a wood product and a licensed character free item. Search and enjoy.